Help Support Johnstone Sound
At Johnstone Sound, we like the word FREE.
- FREE to join us
- FREE to listen to us
- FREE to interact
We believe in a FREE service to our local community. The only way we can continue to do that is help from local business advertising, public donations and fundraising events, which we feature on the station.
This income helps us continue with the service. Johnstone Sound has 10 volunteers who work hard to bring you the station you hear today from
- Website updates – hosting and web design
- Social media – Facebook page and our twitter page
- Production – producing audio commercials, jingles, promos in fact the whole sound of the station
- Programme Control – Scheduling presenters shows, working with other stations and problem solving.
- Presenter Support – helping presenters set up to broadcast their live shows, with advice on equipment and software. Which most are free (there is that word again)
All our volunteers provide their time for FREE too, and broadcast from the safe environment of their homes.
If you feel you can help by donating, any amount to help with these costs please do so, we would appreciate anything you can give.
You can donate by clicking the Paypal Pool fundraising logo, (its safe and secure) or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org to pay by BAC’s.
You can show your interest in helping, or donating by filling out this simple form.
We don’t sell any data to anyone, we use this information for our own. This data is kept safe and NEVER shared.